Thursday, October 16, 2008

RAIN RAIN RAIN!!! and more rain.

I have never experienced as much rain in my life as I think I have in the last 2 days. It has been raining nonestop for the last 48 hours, and harrrrd! The streets have turned in to rivers, the school is leaking, if you want to go anywhere you get completely soaked, and there is no hope of becoming dry. ever. I think it is a combination of it being October, which is known to have a lot of rain, but I also think there is a storm compounding the rain. So we have just been hanging out at school, watching movies, reading, and last night some friends had a little dinner party at their apartment, so we all went over to that. I've been told that it should start to clear up by tomorrow, which would be really great. Normally we get a few hours of rain a day, but it is balanced by quite a lot of sun. But that is definitely NOT the case today. It is pretty impressive actually!

Other then that I am just wrapping up my 3rd week of classes, finishing off Principante 4 (the forth level of school), before moving on to Intermediate 1. My Spanish is improving, while my english is getting worse. I'm forgeting words, how to spell, and have a hard time formulating intelligent sentences. The best part is that everyone is going through the same thing, so it makes for some quite interesting and entertaining conversations! (see what I mean...)